Hello Requiem -

At 3:00 AM 27/7/99, Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC) wrote:
>Hello
>
>I'm using Radiator nd an As5200
>But i've got problems with my Nas
>So i need contacts.
>Or an answer
>I've setup radiator to assign Ip
>address to cleints but the Nas doesn't see
>anything.
>But if it is the nas that assign the address,
>it doesn't send it when accounting start

It would be most helpful if you could include your Radiator configuration
file (no Secrets) and a trace output at Level 4, showing exactly what
happens when you have problems. You can also turn on Debug on the Cisco
AS5200 to see what is happening there.

As much as we would like them to give us one (:-), Cisco has not yet
provided us with a 5200/5300 NAS, so we can't test your configurations
here.

thanks

Hugh