Hello James -

At 9:09 AM 27/7/99, James Young wrote:
>We are utilising a Cosco 5200 and are having difficulties with
>configuring the system for a number of customers who want permanent
>internet connections with a static IP address. We have followed the
>rules in the guide for the Radiator product and have found that the
>configuration doesn't work.

This is a NAS issue, rather than a Radiator/Radius issue. You don't say how
you want to configure this, but I presume you are using an ISDN Primary
Rate and want to allocate fixed IP addresses to your customers, who all
dial the same number? The reason this is a problem is because the inbound
calls will come up on any one of the available channels on the PRI, so
there is no way to configure a single interface that will always be the
same for a given customer. You may be able to use the Cisco-specific AV
pairs for this, but you will have to check the Cisco documentation.

hth