--- Forwarded mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "Michael Gatti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: TimeStamp
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:07:08 -0300

Hello

I'm trying to use this string

#AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,formatted-date,to_date('%e %m %Y %H:%M:%S',
'DD MM YYYY HH24:MI:SS')

to insert the Time stamp in a different format into an Access DataBase (MDB),
Will this work with an Access DataBase our only with Oracle.

Regards
Michael Gatti
Malbanet Serviços Online
Caxias do Sul - RS - Brazil

[ Attachment (text/plain): 373 bytes
  Character set: Windows-1252
  Encoded with "quoted-printable" ]

[ Attachment (text/x-html): 1113 bytes
  Character set: Windows-1252
  Encoded with "quoted-printable" ]

---End of forwarded mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]