I am having a little trouble building my MySQL tables from a livingston
users file.

When I run buildsql it returns the error,

Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.004
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/buildsql line 20.

I have looked through the FAQ, and recompiled radiator, but to no avail, I
am only new to this list, and have not been able to find an archive that
may contain old messages relating to this, the FAQ on the radiator website
does not cover this particular error, nor does any of the documentation
(html, or pdf).
I appologise if this particular subject has been covered before.

[CC] P1aGu3 :- Admin of the Cairns Carnage Tribes Server :-
http://games.cairns.net.au/tribes

"When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare
at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'." --
Linus Torvalds

"You know you're a redneck Jedi if :- You consider your lightsaber the best
bugzapper yet invented"