Having got Radiator/Radmin setup and running. I would like to move over to
doing all of my authentication from the Radmin database. The main problem at
the moment is that my qpopper POP3 server authenticates using the shadow
password file on my Redhat 6.0 Linux server.

Before I destroy next weekend in a frenzy of hacking, can someone tell me if
there already exists a patch to allow a POP server to authenticate using
Radius? (Ditto for IMAP)

Regards.   Paul