Hi Jeremy,

We also noticed occasional strange things with Oracle in some earlier versions.
It seems to be related to the SIGCHLD handler that Radiator establishes. Oracle
would periodically change or corrupt the SIGCHLD handler. You will see a change
in recent SqlDb.pm that specifically mentions Oracle.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.