Hi,

I have installed Radiator with DBD and DBI for Oracle 8. I use Oracle 8.0.4
on both Solaris and Linux (trial version of Oracle). It installed well
without any problem on Linux.

However when I check oracle.pm or proc.pm, neither of these files exist in
my system either. It should not be needed I assume. Which version of
DBD-Oracle are you trying to install? I used DBD-Oracle-0.59 and DBI-1.02.
with perl5.005_02. Everything runs perfect on Debian GNU/Linux 2.0. I use
Radiator 2.13.1 to access Oracle server on Solaris using by AuthBySQL.

FYI. Regards,

Ferhat