On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 05:27:42PM +0300, Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC) wrote:
> Hello
>
> A lot of daemon use option mydaemon [start/stop/restart]
> I think it could be a good idea to add these options to
> the radius daemon

Not really they don't. It's just the shell wrappers which start them up
that have these options. Have look inside a few of them and you'll see.

You'll easily be able to modify one of them to suit Radiator however. On
most systems just copy the syslogd or the sendmail init script and use
that.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]