Hi;

We installed Radiator last weekend on our system and since that time our dialup NT
(4.0) customers have had problems accessing the system.  They authenticate just fine
but can't browse. To really confuse things this only happens when they dialup into our
PM3's not our Ascend's.

I know that this doesn't sound like a Radius problem, but that is the only thing that
has changed on our system.

Here is the info from our config files that is relivant:

>From radius.cfg:

<Realm DEFAULT>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept

        <AuthBy FILE>
                # The filename defaults to %D/users
        </AuthBy>

        # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
        MaxSessions 1
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail
        SessionDatabase SDB1
</Realm>
<Realm thiswontmatchanything>
# This clause says that for entries in the users file
# that specify Auth-Type=System, use the UNIX module to
# authenticate them
        <AuthBy UNIX>
                Identifier System
                Filename /etc/master.passwd
        </AuthBy>
        SessionDatabase SDB1
</Realm>

>From users:

DEFAULT         Auth-Type=System
        User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
        Session-Timeout = 28800,
        Idle-Timeout = 1800

BTW we are using BSDI 4.01 to run Radiator.

SysAdmin John D.