No.

PAM is a library for authentication. PAM takes information from NSS,
and not vice-versa.

To make it simple: it's not enough to have your users in the radius
database, you should also put them in /etc/passwd or NIS or
LDAP database+nss_ldap modules.

About NSS from Solaris 2.6 nsswitch.conf(4) man page:

     The operating system uses a number of "databases" of  infor-
     mation  about  hosts,  users  (passwd/shadow), groups and so
     forth.  Data for these can come from a variety  of  sources:
     host-names  and host-addresses, for example, may be found in
     /etc/hosts, NIS, NIS+, or DNS.  Zero or more sources may  be
     used  for  each database; the sources and their lookup order
     are specified in the /etc/nsswitch.conf file.

Example:
        NSS is responsible for translating usernames to numeric user-id's
        and back. PAM does not know anything about that.

You should really go read the man pages and the documentation at
http://www.padl.com