> Hello Requiem -
>
> On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Aurelien Requiem wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Ok 1st !
> > I've got a problem with this hook.
> > I'm using Pre andPostAuthHook like this
> >
> > PreAuthHook file:"/radiator/myfunc.pl"
> > PostAuthHook file:"/radiator/func2.pl"
> >
> > But when i try to use
> > PreClientHook file:"/radiator/edna.pl"
> > I've got an error message
> >

> Could you please post your configuration file (no secrets) and the debug
output
> at Trace level 4? I need to be able to see what is going on if I am to
help
> you.

Hello

Ok Here is my config File

LogDir /var/log/radius
DbDir /usr/local/etc/radiator

LogStdout
Trace           4
PidFile %L/radiusd.pid
AuthPort 1645
AcctPort 1646
LogFile %L/radius.log
DictionaryFile /usr/local/etc/radiator/dictionary

<Client localhost>
        Secret xxxxxx
        DupInterval 0
        FramedGroupBaseAddress 10.0.3.1
        NasType Cisco
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail
        WtmpFileName %L/wtmp
        PreAuthHook   file:"/usr/local/etc/radiator/exchange.pl"
        PostAuthHook  file:"/usr/local/etc/radiator/writeldap.pl"
        PreClientHook file:"/usr/local/etc/radiator/updateldap.pl"

        <AuthBy LDAPSDK>
                Host            192.168.202.132
                Port            388
                AuthDN          cn=Directory Manager
                AuthPassword    password
                BaseDN          o=servicesusers.wapnet
                UsernameAttr    uid
                PasswordAttr    wapuserpassword
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

And now the Log !!!

Tue Aug 10 09:01:33 1999: ERR: Unknown keyword
'/usr/local/etc/radiator/updateldap.pl' in /usr/local/etc/radius.cfg line 0

Thanks a lot to answer me