Hello Michael -

On Mon, 09 Aug 1999, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:
> Hi All & Thanks in advance
>
> the next USER use ISDN and connect to pm3.
>
> What is this error and why he can loging twice ?

It looks to me like you have a problem with SNMP connectivity to your NAS.

The "NasType Livingston" configuration line will cause Radiator to query the
NAS via SNMP to check the session for "yair", which it is unable to do and the
Duplicate request has arrived while Radiator is still trying.

I would suggest that you verify your SNMP configuration.

> NOTICE:  Session for yair at 194.90.152.130:1 has gone away
> INFO: Duplicate request id 155 received from 194.90.152.130: ignored
>
> <Client 194.90.152.130>
>         Secret xxxx
>         NasType Livingston
> #       DupInterval 0
> </Client>
>
>         AuthSelect select PASSWORD, CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR, STATUS \
>         from SUBSCRIBERS \
>         where USERNAME='%n' and STATUS!="Freeze"
>
> select * from SUBSCRIBERS where USERNAME="yair";
>
> USERNAME = yair
> PASSWORD = {crypt}xxxxxx
> CHECKATTR = Expiration = "Dec 10 1999", Simultaneous-Use = 1
> REPLYATTR = Service-Type = Framed-User, Framed-Protocol =
> PPP,Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254, Framed-MTU = 1500, Idle-Timeout
> = 1200, Port-Limit = 1
> STATUS = Subscribed

hth