>          Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP
>          Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
>
>     I'm not sure why our PM3's suddenly get fussy over the spelling error
> when served by Radiator rather than Radius, but that's what appears to
> happen.

It's probably a difference in the dictionary files. The text attributes
aren't sent by radius, they are translated to numbers according to the
dictionary files. If your users file or defaults say "Jacobsen" but the
dictionary says "Jacobson", they won't match and the attribute can't be
sent.

>     Nor am I sure why Windows 95/98 clients don't seem to be affected.  It
> blew our NT users (and Win3 users) right out of the water, though.

I think it is possibly autodetected on some OS but not others.