I'm receiving the following error messages in
my Radius logfile:

  ERR: Attribute number 193 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 197 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 189 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 191 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 190 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 198 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 192 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 196 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary
  ERR: Attribute number 195 (vendor 529) is not defined in your
dictionary

The user guide instructs me to use dictionary.ascend2, but this file
wasn't
included in my distribution.  I'm currently using the standard
dictionary.

As an example...

Attribute 193 appears to be defined in both the standard dictionary and
the dictionary.ascend

 dictionary:ATTRIBUTE   Ascend-Pre-Input-Packets        192     integer
 dictionary.ascend:ATTRIBUTE    Ascend-Pre-Input-Packets        192     integer

So I'm hoping that I can get a copy of the dictionary.ascend2 dictionary
that defines things differently.  Does that sound correct?