Hello Mike -

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999, Michael Gatti wrote:
> Hello Everyone ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> I'm having some problems with Radiator regarding Silmultaneous Access. We
> have three NAS servers authenticating and accounting on radiator, I have
> three types of authentications (as shown bellow on my config file), but I
> still have Simultaneous connections and that's what I'm trying to limit, any
> ideia or help is thankful:

There are several things you can do:

1. Set up a SessionDatabase
<SessionDatabase SQL>
        DBSource ...
        DBUsername ...
        DBAuth ...
</SessionDatabase>

2. Set NasType for your Clients
<Client ...>
        NasType = whatever
</Client>

The above will enforce strict session limit checking.

3. Set MaxSessions in your Realm DEFAULT
<Realm DEFAULT>
        MaxSessions 1
</Realm>

This will set a limit of 1 for your Realm.

hth

Hugh