Hi all,

I am trying to use the radpwtst utility to test a remote Radius server.
When I invoke radpwtst from the command=-line I get the following:

sending Access-Request...
Can't call method "identifier" on an undefined value at
/usr/bin/radpwtst line 488.

Have I missed something in the config?

Ciao

Charl

Imagine, if you will, that there were no such thing as a hypothetical
situation...

Charl Matthee                                 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Infoline                                               (w) 011-402-4116
C O D E   S M I T H                             Mobile:
+27-82-684-4606