> 1) I'm trying to figure out if I can set a time limit an account is allowed
> to be on.  I know that I can set "windows" when an account can connect, but
> suppose I have an account that can connect Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (normal business
> hours).  What happens if that account connects on Wed at 4:55pm.  Unless
> they hang up, there's no way to make them disconnect at 5pm.

Here is a fairly recent post from Mike McCauley

=====
I have uploaded a new version of AuthGeneric.pm that understands a special
format of Session-Timeout:

        Session-Timeout = until 1800

for example would compute a Session-Timeout in seconds until 6 pm. If its after
6pm, it will be 6pm the next day.

Download from
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.14.1/AuthGeneric.pm
and let me know if it works for you.

Cheers.
=====

> 2) Is there a way I can control what info gets written out to the detail
> file?  I'm currently using an old version of Livingston radius, and the
> records written out to the detail file are not as detailed.  I like many of
> the new entries I'm getting in the detail file using Radiator, but I don't
> really need to know details like:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need to use SQL logging
if you want to only record a subset of the results.

> 3) My final question is "Is there anybody on this list that regrets choosing
> Radiator".  I've read through some of the archives, and I've seen some of
> the normal complaints I would expect to see with any product.  I'm leaning
> heavily towards purchasing it, but I figure I should ask the community of
> users who use it everyday, and get their opinion.

We like it :-)

Stuart