On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Robert wrote:

>Hello,
> Is there anyone on the list using the Rodopi billing package?  If so, what
>are your thoughts? Does it function well with Radiator? The company I work
>for is considering migrating to it, and I'd like a little insight on it.

We tried to implement Rodopi, but it was a failure.  It was fundamentally
incompatible with how our billing structure works.  Also I was turned off
by the fact that it runs only on Windows; this is a serious limitation
IMHO.

David M. Lloyd                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Administrator
Internet Express, Inc.
802 W. Broadway, Suite 0101
Madison, WI. 53713-1866
Voice: (608) 663-5555           http://www.inxpress.net
Fax: (608) 663-5595             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Data: (608) 663-5551            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]