Dear Hugh,

I found something here, i put my nas client in CLIENTLISTSQL, this 1 row
example :
NASIDENTIFIER       .... SECRET  ... IGNOREACCTSIGNATURE ...
port1.mynas.com          blabla       1

it seems that the attribute Nas-Identifier doesn't get it's contain from
column NASIDENTIFIER in my RADCLIENTLIST table, when i change
                 AcctColumnDef    NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
                 AcctColumnDef    NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address

then i found the accounting insert NAS-IP-Address in my NASIDENTIFIER
column in my ACCOUNTING table.
Maybe better if i can get the NAS-Identifier exactly like i put it in
NASIDENTIFIER column in RADCLIENTLIST  not the NAS-IP-Address.
Or you have any suggestion for me ?

Thank you

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Josafat -
>
> On Fri, 08 Oct 1999, Josafat Timotius wrote:
> > Hi, i'm new here. i had evaluation program for radiator. Finally, i fix my
> > Oracle 8.1.5 trial. Then try to use radiator with oracle. Both i found
> > some strange problem , i set my <AuthBy Sql> with authcollumndef like this
> > :
> >      AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
> >                 AcctColumnDef    USERNAME,User-Name
> >                 AcctColumnDef    TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
> >                 AcctColumnDef    ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
> >                 AcctColumnDef    ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
> >                 AcctColumnDef    ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
> >                 AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
> >                 AcctColumnDef    ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
> >                 AcctColumnDef    ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
> >                 AcctColumnDef    ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct_Terminate-Cause
> >                 AcctColumnDef    NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
> >                 AcctColumnDef    NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
> > BBu when i try the radpwst dan autenticate + accounting my NAS (an USR
> > Total Control), and i watch my log file when the accounting started , the
> > accounting query look like this :
> >
> > insert into ACCOUNTING
> > (USERNAME, TIME_STAMP, ACCTSTATUSTYPE, ACCTDELAYTIME,ACCTINPUTOCTETS,
> > ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS, ACCTSESSIONID, ACCTSESSIONTIME, NASPORT)      values
> > ('mikem', 939386285, 'Stop', 0, 20000, 30000, '00001234', 1000, 1234)
> >
> > Why the accounting query did not match with AcctColumnDef i defined in
> > radiusd.cfg ? any solution ?
> >

> Could you please send a copy of your configuration file (no secrets) and a more
> lengthy extract from your log file? It will be much easier to help you.
>
> Also have a look at the packet dump at trace level 4, as the accounting packet
> may not contain all the fields that you are trying to log.
>
> thanks
>
> Hugh
>
> --
> Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8,
> NT, Rhapsody

             Josafat Timotius - Technical Coordinator
        bergabunglah dengan kami membentuk masyarakat
        online global yang peduli dan selalu belajar
                   http://www.mitra.net.id