Hi Richard,
I had the same problem with you, but i found the solution in radiator
referenca manual, in <Client ...> section put some thing like this
<Client port1.blabla.com>
IgnoreAcctSignature
</Client>

or if your are using <ClientListSql> put 1 - > integer in column
IgnoreAcctSignature.

This happen because some client do not send Authenticator that conform
with RFC 2139, that's what they said in Radiator reference Manual.

I hope it help you.

Thanks..

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Richard Barnes -Listserv wrote:

> I've just switched to Radiator as my radius server, and I have issues
> concerning the old USR Chassis (the NetServ ones)
>
> Here's my problem.  I'm not receiving ANY accounting records from those
> chassis.  Authentication is working fine, but I can't get any accounting
> records.  I have several of the new HiPer ARC chassis, and they are
> functioning without any problems.
>
> I issued the command:
>
> 'set accounting 24.104.0.30'  to change the accounting server and when I do
> a 'show global' command, I get this info:
>
> ********
> System Name: BALTIMORER1.BLAZENET.NET
> IP Gateway: 208.165.43.1           Gateway Metric: 1
> IPX Gateway: 00000000:000000000000  Gateway Metric: 0
> Default Route: Quiet (Off)
>
> Domain: blazenet.net             Name Service: DNS
> Name Servers: 24.104.0.35     24.104.0.34     0.0.0.0
>
> Sys Loghosts: 24.104.0.36     24.104.0.34
> RADIUS Server: 24.104.0.30        Port:  1645              Version: 1
> Alt. RADIUS Server: 24.104.0.34        Port:  1645              Version: 1
> Accounting Server: 24.104.0.30        Port:  1646              Version: 1
> Alt. Acct. Server: 24.104.0.34        Port:  1646              Version: 1
> **********
>
> On the new HiPer ARC chassis I had to issue a command to set the accounting
> secret, but I don't know of a similar command with respect to the NetServ
> chassis.  (I'm really not familiar with the NetServ).
>
> In my logfile on my Radiator server, I'm getting nailed with "Bad
> authenticator in request from XXXX" messages.  All of the XXXXX can be
> replaces with the names of my NetServ chassis.
>
> Any ideas or solutions would be GREATLY appreciated...
>
> TIA
>
> Richard Barnes
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> ===
> Archive at http://www.thesite.com.au/~radiator/

             Josafat Timotius - Technical Coordinator
        bergabunglah dengan kami membentuk masyarakat
        online global yang peduli dan selalu belajar
                   http://www.mitra.net.id