Title: ClearNasQuery

Hi,

I remember we had once discussed the same issue long time ago but could not find it in the archive logs.

What I need is when the Leased Line between POP and the location where radiator resides is down, users are still on RADONLINE and also there are no STOP records arrived into the accounting table so that they still seem to be online. This is not a problem if their account is unlimited-time-account. However, if they only have xx hours per month, then it is a problem and we have to clear-nas.

I can handle this using a SQL statement manually. Is there anyone done this automatically? Since the leased line is down, radiator will not receive clearnasquery request from the NAS.

MRTG sending the request to radiator when the line is down? anybody tried?

Another idea would be, periodically check the NAS within radiator and when it does not receive response, issue a clearnasquery?

Regards,

Ferhat