Hi;

Our system is working just fine (authentication wise), but I need to be able to send
accounting packets to two seperate locations for a particular realm.

For example:

Authentication packets for a certain realm are proxied (AuthBy Realm) to another
Radius server which works fine.
Accounting packets should be sent there too, this seems to be happening as well (it is
not our radius server so I don't know for sure).
I also want to be able to stuff the contents of the accounting packets into an SQL
database, which I am currently doing for realms that authenticate of the same database.

Here is my current config for the realm in question:

<Realm regional.com>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept  #I was just guesing on this one
        RewriteUsername tr/A-Za-z0-9\-\_\&\.\@/ /cs
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/

        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host <Hidden>
                Secret <Hidden>
        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:<Hidden>
                DBUsername      <Hidden>
                DBAuth          <Hidden>
                AuthSelect SELECT DialupUsers.password FROM DialupUsers, DialupService
WHERE DialupService.my_key = DialupUsers.my_key AND user_name = '%U' AND
DialupService.realm = 'not_real' AND type='region' AND status='ACTIVE'
                DefaultReply User-Service-Type = Framed-User, Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254, Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
Framed-Routing = NoneFramed-MTU = 1500, Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,
Session-Timeout = 28800, Idle-Timeout = 1800
                AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check
                AccountingStopsOnly
                AccountingTable ACCOUNTING_NATIONAL
                AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
                AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
                AcctColumnDef ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
                AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct_Terminate-Cause
                AcctColumnDef NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
                AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
                AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address,ipaddr
        </AuthBy>

        # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
        MaxSessions 1
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail-%m%d%Y
        SessionDatabase SDB2
</Realm>

John D
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS Something else, with the sessiondatabase like it is, somethime the re-written
user-name is inserted into the database sometimes the origional username is inserted
this is just strange.