Whenever I get an auth request, I want to look back at the SQL database the
accounting-start packet was written to, to look at a few fields that are not
available in the auth request packet (namely called_station-id). We use
AS5300 and SQL auth and accounting and whenever people call in on 1 of the
4e1's they need to be treated and authed differently. The SQL procedure
called by auth works great so does the accounting but is there any way to
associate the following stream :

acct-start
auth
acct_stop

How do I tie the acct-start to the auth ???