Title: Switching accounting logs

Hello,

I am inserting all the accounting informations to an oracle database table named acct%Y%m and this is switching on the 1st dayd of every month. Now I use AccountingStopOnly. Next month I am planning to use start-stop and this will grow the accounting table size (Also the number of the Access Servers are increasing). There is a unique index on this table. Because of the uniquenes the performance of this table is slowing down. Is there any possibility to name the accounting table to switch on every week of the year (like acct%Y%week).

Tuncay Margilic
Siemens Business Services
System Administrator
+90 216 459 27 44