I'm not sure that is correct.  If you look at the code, DeleteQuery runs
right before a new session is entered into the online database.  So if
your query includes removing the Framed IP from the database you should be
good to go.  Using the ping type and changing up your DeleteQuery should
keep your online database almost perfect.  The only instance where things
can get goofy are when a Stop packet is lost and the next user who gets
the Framed IP of the lost Stop packet user has their Start packet lost.
Just modify your DeleteQuery statement per Mike's previous suggestion and
you should be all set.

Aaron Holtz
ComNet Inc.
UNIX Systems Administration/Network Operations
"It's not broken, it just lacks duct tape."

On Jun 15, Clement molded the electrons to say....