Hello All,

We would like to add a facility to our existing radiator install where a
user can dial-in to our access server using a different telephone number and
receive different access permissions  (eg: maximum session time)

As they will be connecting to the same access server I figure we need to
setup a handler based on the number they are dialling in to - as the default
realm for the access server is already being used.

My question is : can I setup a handler just for the called station ID and
keep the existing <realm whatever> or must I change everything to be handled
by a handler?

Thanks in advance.

Brian Morris