Hello Asif -

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, Asif Rumani wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have Cisco access servers AS5300 and 3640 (with analog 16 port modem
> cards) mixed. I want to implement Caller Line Identification, to be able to
> know the number from which the user is dailing into the server.

You will need to use the Calling-Station-Id and/or Called-Station-Id attributes
either in your Handler(s) or your user database.

Have a look at section 13.1.21 in the Radiator 2.16.3 manual. BTW - note that
the manual refers to "Caller-ID" instead of the above. If you are using the
standard dictionary you should use "Calling-Station-Id" and "Called-Station-Id".

regards