I have a pressing issue. I turned off the Global Crossing "T" this past
Saturday. The IP block was 206.165.153.x. The main IP address on my Radiator
server was 206.165.153.185, however there were other working IP's. With my
NAS server pointed at the new IP address. Ever since then radwho stopped
working. I can still make a connection to the website
http://mozart.cshore.com/cgi-bin/radwho.cgi. But it doesn't display any
current data. I couldn't find anything in mysql that was referring to a
particular IP address.

I did see an error message on the screen:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax . . at
usr/local/lib/site_perl/Radius/SqlDb.pm line 228"

I saw nothing strange on that line.

I tried stopping mysql, touching the mysql.log file and restarting. Radwho
will then work, but for only one entry. It will only list a single new entry
and then stop displaying new logins.

Do you have any ideas as to how I could fix it.

Andrew P. Kaplan, CNE, MCSE+Internet, MCT, CCNA, CCDA
CyberShore, Inc. -- Premium Internet Services -- http://www.cshore.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.