<picking up a month old thread :-)>

        Hi *,

        any reason  not to create  the accounting table  the following
way instead ?

#
# Table structure for table 'ACCOUNTING'
#
CREATE TABLE ACCOUNTING (
  USER_NAME char(50) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  TIMESTAMP int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  ACCT_AUTHENTIC char(30),
  ACCT_SESSION_ID char(30) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  ACCT_SESSION_TIME int(11),
[...]
  CALLING_STATION_ID char(30),
  KEY ACCOUNTING_I (USER_NAME),
  UNIQUE USER_NAME (USER_NAME,TIMESTAMP,ACCT_SESSION_ID)
);

        - any reason for not  using TIMESTAMP instead of NASIDENTIFIER
(in the table -or- in the your delete statement) ?
        - any performance penalty ? (besides extra WARNINGS in logs)
        - ...

        I'll have to  choose one of them (UNIQUE  in table -or- delete
statement  in .cfg  file). Could  you please  advice in  which  one is
"best" ?

        kind regards,
        </canau