Hello Valentin,

Thanks very much for the code, which we have rolled in for the next release. We
really appreciate it when people send us such useful code.

The 'request' type has also been added to all the LDAP modules, and also to the
AuthColumnDef parameter in AuthBy SQL.

Cheers.

On Mar 7,  9:05pm, Valentin Tumarkin wrote:
> Subject: Usefull radiator Patches
>
>  Hi,
>
> Our company's latest Radiator project involved adding support for
> LDAP based group lookups, PORTLIMIT for groups (defined in LDAP) and
> dynamic address allocation (with AuthDYNADDRESS) based on user-type+nas
> matrix.
>
> Below are two patches to radiator that i wrote to acomplish the
> above listed features, that i think, you may find usefull.
>
> AuthPORTLIMITCHECK
>       Adds special formatting to the SessionLimit parameter
>       (usefull if you want to keep SessionLimit in an LDAP or SQL
>       attribute )
>
> AuthLDAPSDK
>       Ability to push values from LDAP attributes into the request.
>       Very usefull for chaining LDAPSDK lookups (first lookup user,
>       push group attribute into the request, then lookup the group.
>       Works wonders when combined with 'Auth-Type').
>
> Example:
>       # Put poolhint attribute into the request:
>       AuthAttrDef radiusUserPoolHint, X-userPoolHint, request
>       # Put Group Name attirbute into the Request:
>       AuthAttrDef radiusSimultaneousUseGroupName,X-GroupName, request

> Addition to AuthPORTLIMITCHECK, at line 136.
>
> ## my $sesslimit = $self->{SessionLimit};
> my $sesslimit = &Radius::Util::format_special($self->{SessionLimit},
>                                               $p);

> Addition to AuthLDAPSDK, at fundUser sub, after 'check' and 'reply' if's
>
>               elsif ($type eq 'request')
>               {
>                   if ($attrib eq 'GENERIC')
>                   {
>                       $p->parse(join ',', @vals);
>                   }
>                   else
>                   {
>                       $p->add_attr($attrib, $vals[0]);
>                   }
>               }

>       Valentin

> | Valentin Tumarkin
> | Xpert Trusted Systems Ltd.
> | E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> | Office: +972-9-9522380
> | Mobile: +972-53-544887
>

>-- End of excerpt from Valentin Tumarkin

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X