Title: Re: configuring dial back service on cisco AS5300 usin

Hello Kamalsiri -

At 17:12 +0600 01/3/29, kamalsirid wrote:
Dear sir

    I am Kamalsiri, Systems Engineer, working in Suntel ltd. Srilanka We need to configure dial back feature to certain users

Our radius server is taking user details from netscape LDAP server
We use cisco AS5300  RAS
I can configure dial back service to local users of AS 5300

would you kindly advice me what parameters do I have to pass to AS 5300

The standard Radius attributes are Callback-Number and Callback-Id, however I do not know whether Cisco supports them directly. It may be that you need to use particular cisco-avpairs, but you will need to check with Cisco (or do a search on the Cisco web site).