One possibility is that a reply from the server you proxy to arrives
outside the timeout set in Radiator, i.e. a late packet. When the
timeout period expires Radiator removes the packet from the queue and
generates a new packet (or if it is the last try stops sending).
Because there now is no matching packet in the queue for the late
packet Radiator sees it as an unknown reply.

Regards,
Arjan