Title: Re: Problem about Time check item

Hello Chairarth -

Quite right - my fault, I'm sorry.

Try setting up your Handlers like this (no Realms):

# handle accounting requests seperately

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
        AuthBy RADMINAUTH
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = qnetadsl>
        AuthBy CheckUsers
</Handler>

<Handler>
        AuthBy RADMINAUTH
</Handler>

regards

Hugh

At 2:49 PM +0700 6/22/01, chairarth wrote:
Hi Hugh,
I have done following your suggestion and I found that I can control Times of Day which user
is allowed to log on. But I 've got a problem about RADUSERS and RADUSAGE Table.
In log file you can see that after user test2@qnetadsl log out , Radiator then din't do query update
RADUSERS Table ( e.g. TIMELEFT ) and didn't do query insert into RADUSAGE Table also.
How can I fix it?
Thanks,
Chairath

Hugh Irvine wrote:
Hello Chairarth - You cannot configure Radiator as you have shown below - you will need to use cascaded AuthBy clauses, something like this: # define AuthBy FILE <AuthBy FILE> Identifier CheckUsers   Filename %D/adsl.users</AuthBy> # define Realms <Realm qnetadsl>        AuthBy CheckUsers</Realm>  Then in the file "adsl.users", something like this: # define DEFAULT users DEFAULT Prefix = S, Time = "SaSu0000-2359", Auth-Type RADMINAUTH DEFAULT Prefix = P, Time = "Wk2200-0000", Auth-Type RADMINAUTH  hth Hugh   At 5:16 PM +0700 6/21/01, chairarth wrote:
Hi Hugh,
Our concept is  customer who login with username Sxxx@qnetadsl will be allowed to log on only on Saturday-Sunday , and only on Monday - Friday from 22:00 - 00:00 for username Pxxx@qnetadsl
So I try to use Time and Prefix check item but it show error like these
ERR : Unknow keyword 'DEFAULT'
ERR : Unknow keyword 'Time'
How can I fix it ?
Thanks in advance,
Chairath
P.S. Now I'm implement RADIATOR version 2.18.2 and RADMIN version 1.4 based on Windows NT

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:attach.zip 1 (pZIP/pZIP) (0001C67D)

--
NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.