Hello Dave, Hello Dmitry -

The problem is that Radiator does a delete on reception of an access request
as well as when it gets an accounting stop. This in addition to the fact that
by default, Radiator always uses the username string received from the NAS
(which it must do if it is to do strict checking).

Hence my recommendation to either store both forms of the username in an SQL
session database and use custom queries, or to rewrite the usernames prior to
them getting to the instance of Radiator that is doing simultaneous use
checking.

regards

Hugh

-