Title: Re: (RADIATOR)

Hello -

Hello, I wonder if you can help me a couple Radiator configuration problems.

OK.

1. It seem that Radiator is disconecting users ( dial-up), the disconection cause appears NULL. This doesn't happen to all of our users, only to some. Some of them are disconnected right away and some are disconected over and over again after short periods of time.

Radiator never disconnects users - I think you will have to check on the NAS what is happening.

2. We are authenticating from 2 Ascend Max 4000 RAS. One of them is reporting fine to the data base but the other isn't reporting at all. the error that appears is BAD AUTHENTICATION IN REQUEST FROM ( our RAS's IP adress).

This problem is almost always due to the shared secrets being set incorrectly between the NAS and Radiator.

regards

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.