Hi,

 its strange I know but I have to ask:

 can I have a something like an "if clause" for accounting requests using portlimit or some other check from the sql ?  I see that for the accounting reqests, radiator does not check the portlimit. what other ways can I do this?

 I mean
write accounting
if <some check from the database which returns 0 or other integer>
then accounting requests should go to sqldatabase1
else accounting requests should go to authbyradius

I tried:
<Handler Realm=somerealm, Request-Type=Accounting>
    Identifier something

  <AuthBy GROUP>
    AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
    AuthBy sendaccountingonly

    <AuthBy GROUP>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
        <AuthBy PORTLIMITCHECK>
        SessionLimit    1
        CountQuery select COUNT(*) from AAA_REALMS where REALM='%R'
        </AuthBy PORTLIMITCHECK>

        <AuthBy GROUP>
            AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
            #this is other