Hello Rajan -

Looking at this again, it is more likey because the radius reply is coming back from a different IP address (or different port number) than that to which the request was sent.

Check the trace 4 debug on both hosts, and if this is the problem you can use the following:

<AuthBy RADIUS>
Identifier Check_pkr
ServerHasBrokenAddresses

regards