Hello Matt -

As Frank shows below, you need to add the attribute to the dictionary file that you have configured and restart Radiator so it is re-read. Note that there is also a vendor-specific version of this same attribute if you are using the Ascend vendor-specifics.

regards

Hugh

I've had a long running problem with this attribute using Radiator in
Emerald/Platypus mode. No matter how I've put this into the attributes table
in Emerald's SQL tables, my log is always littered with this error. Any
ideas anyone?

Regards

Matthew Taylor
Senior Network Engineer
CNN Internet Pty Ltd
Phone (02) 4960 1139 Fax (02) 4960 2639

According to the Cisco docs at

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/ csacs4nt/c
s n
t2/ap_rads.htm atrribute 151 is Ascend-Session-Svr-Key, it should also be
in
the dictionary.ascend file that came with the Radiator distribution. So
your
dictionary should have a line in it that looks like this-

ATTRIBUTE Ascend-Session-svr-Key 151 string

Just stick it in with the other attributes and restart radiator to make
it take effect.

Frank Danielson
[Infrastructure Architect]

wireless: 407.467.7832