Just by the way, without a configuration file and a trace 4 debug, it is just like me sending you an email asking "what's wrong with my car?".

cheers

Hugh

On Friday, Jan 17, 2003, at 04:42 Australia/Melbourne, Frank Danielson wrote:

Hi-

As Hugh has said in the past, please send a trace 4 debug showing what's
happening during an acess-request so we can see what the problem is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Beauchemin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 12:02 PM
To: Radiator
Subject: (RADIATOR) Problems with Colubris CN3000

Hello,

We are testing a Colubris CN3000 802.1x wireless access point and are
having some problems with it. (see
http://www.colubris.com/en/products/public_access/CN3000/ for more
info).

The biggest one is the HTTP URLs that don't seem to be sent to (or
accepted by) the unit.

Here is what I have in radius.cfg (I am using Radiator 3.5):
<Client 132.210.X.Y>
Secret oursecret
Identifier colubris
</Client>
<Handler Client-Identifier=colubris>
MaxSessions 1
WtmpFileName %L/wtmp
AcctLogFileName %L/accounting
# PasswordLogFileName %L/password.log
<AuthBy DBFILE>
AutoMPPEKeys Yes
AddToReply Service-Type = Framed-User,\
MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = Encryption-Allowed,\
MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = Encryption-Any,\
Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,\
Framed-Routing = None,\
Framed-MTU = 1500,\
Colubris-AVPair =
"login-url=https://somewhere.USherbrooke.ca:8443/java/colubris/ login.jsp?log
inurl=%l",\
Colubris-AVPair =
"session-page=https://somewhere.USherbrooke.ca:8443/java/colubris/ session.ht
ml",\
Colubris-AVPair =
"transport-page=https://somewhere.USherbrooke.ca:8443/java/colubris/ transpor
t.html",\
Colubris-AVPair =
"fail-page=https://somewhere.USherbrooke.ca:8443/java/colubris/ fail.html",\
Colubris-AVPair =
"logo=https://somewhere.USherbrooke.ca:8443/java/colubris/logo.gif",\
Colubris-AVPair =
"access-list=carrefour,ACCEPT,tcp,132.210.X.Y,8443",\
Colubris-AVPair = "access-list=carrefour,ACCEPT,tcp,132.210.X.Y,80"
Filename %D/usersdb
RcryptKey our key
</AuthBy>
AuthLog Defaut
</Handler>

This is what I added to dictionary:
VENDOR Colubris 8744
VENDORATTR 8744 Colubris-AVPair 0 string
ATTRIBUTE Colubris-AVPair 0 string

The Colubris-AVPair don't seem to get to the CN3000 when it logs on.

Any ideas? I'm pretty sure I made a mistake in one of Radiator's conf
files.

Thanks!
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste