Subject: (RADAR) only valid record in accounting table
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:42:48 +0000
From: "Imran Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I am New user of radius,i want to store only valid record in accounting
table, only correct or authenticated record. Currently all records are going
in the accounting table, weather they are failure or success,

i am using radpwtst utility

i will be grateful, if any one give me any idea about it.

thanks