Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Wildcards in Handler Clause

Hello Brian -

You can do something like this:

<Handler User-Name = /foo.com.au$/>
</Handler>

BTW - as always you should test thoroughly to verify correct operation.

regards

Hugh

On Monday, Jul 21, 2003, at 18:14 Australia/Melbourne, Brian Morris wrote:

Hi All,

Is it possible to have wildcards in handlers?

I would like to have a situation where a handler 'handles' everything for a particular domain level regardles of its subdomains.

For example...

<Handler realm=*foo.com.au>

This would handle actions for [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well as [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is such a thing possible?  or is there another way apart from explicitly defining every possible realm?

Cheers,  Brian Morris

-