Hello Joe -

Pretty much your only choice with encrypted passwords in your database is TTLS-PAP.

I believe the clients that support this include the MDC Aegis, Odyssey and Alfa+Ariss.

See the links at:

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/technical.html#wireless

You will find an example configuration file in the Radiator 3.8 distribution in "goodies/eap_ttls.cfg".

Make sure you read the comment blocks in the example configuration file(s).

regards

Hugh