On 02/28/2015 12:11 PM, Thomas Kurian wrote:

> We want to make our wifi users connecting via Netgear wnr2000v3 wireless
> router, to authenticate using radiator RADIUS server (172.16.0.205).
> Please let me know what more need to be done further to our following
> radius.cfg & default users file  in order to ensure our wifi users get
> forced to authenticate with our radiator server.

Please see goodies/eap_peap.cfg for PEAP example. PEAP is one of the
protocols WPA/WPA2 Enterprise uses.

> Also please advise if it is radiator's /var/log/radius/logfile the only
> place to test & check if the authentication is happening, once the user
> connects via the router using the credentials mentioned in radiator's
> user file?

You can configure <AuthLog ...>, for example, AuthLog FILE to log
authentication success and failure events. See goodies/authlog.cfg for
an example.

The Radiator logfile is useful for debugging and monitoring for errors,
but AuthLog logs just authentication events.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>