Hi Hugh,

Issue fixed!!
Actually I ran the below command, there was no error, before that when I use
radiator startup script then then I get the error, but when run radiusd it's
working fine, I don't know what the problem with startup command on the startup
script?!

I add option I for the startup script:

[ -z "${RADIUSD_ARGS}" ] && RADIUSD_ARGS="-I -pid_file $RADIUSD_PIDFILE
-config_file $RADIATOR_CONFIG -daemon $RADIATOR_ARGS".

Any  idea ?!

Thank you,
Regards,