Hi David,

I definitely agree with your suggestion. Now that we all know that
this is an issue, we can take steps to raise awareness and inform. For
Eduroam in particular, I feel that notices should be put out to
participating institutions.

I replied to Heikki before, forgetting to copy to the list, saying:

"This was actually discovered with wpa_supplicant not via iOS 9 or El
Capitan. Odds are therefore, all you will need to do here is to ensure
that an old version of Net::SSLeay is not being use with Radiator so
that Radiator users don't hang themselves here and document and warn
better on the issue."

Regards,

Nick