Hi,

Since we upgraded OS + Radiator to version 4.16 + patches, we’ve noted that
Radiator seemed to leak memory.
From having a very small memory footprint, it now consumes 500MB+ of Ram in
just a day or two, and keeps on growing...

I saw that 4.17 was released, and it was plugging at least one memory leak
according to the Release notes.
So I’ve upgraded our systems now, but it still looks like Radiator is
continuing to consume memory at a very fast phase...

Details about the versions of the used components:

-bash-4.3$ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016

-bash-4.3$ perl -v
This is perl 5, version 24, subversion 0 (v5.24.0)
(I saw that there was a memory leak discovered (and fixed) in perl 5.24.0, but
the problem discovered doesn’t seemed to be used in the Radiator code AFAICT,
see https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=128680 )

-bash-4.3$ pkg_info |grep ^p5-Net-SSL
p5-Net-SSLeay-1.74nb1 Perl5 module for using OpenSSL

(A rough guestimate of the number of radius authentications handled by these
servers is ~500.000 Accepts/Rejects per day, RADSEC is enabled/running too...)

Re,
/P