Hi Billy,

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 15, 2016, at 17:36, BILROJ via Centroids: The Center of the Radical
> Centrist Community <RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> What if there was concerted effort by conservatives to educate America
> to good ideas, to healthy values, to the best in human culture? How would
> someone like Donald Trump even be possible?

That would be nice. But it would no longer be conservatism as we know it...

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.