I've already got a boom in our bedroom but want to get something for the
dining room originally I was looking for another Boom but given the
Radio's released tomorrow I thought this would be an option.

>From looking at the two the differences I immediately see are Boom is
stereo (sort of) and wired, while the Radio is portable (Can it be
wired?), has a colour screen and looking at pre-release pricing its
around £30 cheaper than the Boom. Is that about it on the differences?

Can you buy a spare battery pack?

Is the sound as good as the boom?

Would anyone recommend the Boom over the Radio?

Thanks for you help.

Jon

--
jonchill