A friend wants to get SQB Radio or maybe the Boom. Is the Squeezebox
Server required for the initial setup of either of these? He only has a
Nettop at home with very little storage space left in the SD card. So,
no room to install the Squeezebox server. I want to avoid having to
bring my laptop to his house to configure his Radio or Boom. Can the
initial configuration be done using just the Radio/Boom and a Web
browser to register it on SN?  He just want to use the Squeezebox
Network for Pandora and a few foreign radio stations. He currently uses
the Nettop (which hangs at times) to listen streamed music  using some
crappy external speakers.

--
tamanaco