iPhone;468887 Wrote:
> ........ The Radio has brought her full circle to now enjoy all the SBs
> in the house and I think she gets what I found about them. Honestly, I
> thought the one in her car and the Boom would have done it. But no, the
> little SB Radio won her completely over to having music everywhere. She
> wants one for her office now also.

To me this is the genius of the SB Radio!  It's intended usage, form
factor, design familiarity, simplicity and target market will bring the
entire streaming concept to those that previously would have walked
right past such players (in the store, online, and as you
demonstrated....in your own home).

Then these first time SB and streaming customers will certainly be much
more inclined to buy more SB players.  They may as well have named Radio
the SB Crack! ....... cuz many will certainly want more.    :)

--
toby10